Wildeklawer is Africa’s largest onion producer and a primary supplier of potatoes, carrots and beet to local markets. The business has its head office at Barkly West (near Kimberley), with operations, which is spread over three production units. Through innovative farming designs and precision farming technology, Wildeklawer has established itself as a pioneer in the fresh produce industry in Africa.
We remain deeply rooted in our local community and play an active role in upliftment through youth sports initiatives. Wildeklawer offers long-term career opportunities to talented team players who enjoy optimisation. Due to vast expansion, we are looking for the following senior role players to join our dynamic leadership team.
ENGINEER – TECHNICAL DIVISIONAL MANAGER:
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
• Precise planning, optimisation and maintenance of infrastructure, civil works, irrigation systems, pack
house equipment and farming equipment;
• Manage a staff complement that consists of fellow engineers, middle management, artisans and
• Execute the necessary leadership characteristics that are required for the post;
• Conduct and execute project planning for new developments;
• Thorough management and responsibility towards external service providers;
• Continuous system optimisation and maintenance.
The successful candidate must have:
- An appropriate engineering degree (agriculture, mechanical or civil) together with 8 to 10 years’
experience in a similar leadership role.
Wildeklawer offers a competitive and market-related remuneration package, based on relevant qualifications and suitable experience.
A comprehensive CV to be emailed to: [email protected]
Inquiries: Mr. Marius Tolmie 082 5655 473
Closing Date: 23 June 2023.
Should you not hear from Wildeklawer within the next 30 days after the closing date, please consider your
application to be unsuccessful.
* The designated candidate must have a passion for agriculture.