Wildeklawer is Africa’s largest onion producer and a primary supplier of potatoes, carrots and beet to local markets. The business has its head office at Barkly West (near Kimberley), with operations which is spread over three production units. Through innovative farming designs and precision farming technology to utilise, Wildeklawer has established itself as a pioneer in the fresh produce industry in Africa.
We remain deeply rooted in our local community and play an active role in upliftment through youth sports initiatives. Wildeklawer offers long-term career opportunities to talented team players who enjoy optimisation. Due to great expansion, we are looking for the following senior role players to join our dynamic leadership team.
DESIGN ENGINEER (AGRICULTURAL, MECHANICAL OR CIVIL):
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- The design, optimisation of new and existing agricultural equipment, harvesting machinery, equipment and tools;
- The continuous application of technical skills, assistance and knowledge to the maintenance, repair and optimisation of warehouse product processing machinery and related warehouse equipment;
- The research, development and application of technologically advanced mechanisation methods;
- Creating top-tier design through the integration and compilation of all available resources.
The suitable candidate has:
- An appropriate engineering degree/diploma with 6-8 years of experience in agriculture, mechanical or civil engineering.
Wildeklawer offers a competitive and market-related remuneration package, based on relevant qualifications and suitable experience.
Send CV to: e-mail: [email protected]
Inquiries: Marius Tolmie – 082 565 5473
Closing date: 23 June 2023
* The designated candidate must have a passion for agriculture.