In a hurry? Use store-bought naan to make a super quick meal. Top with pesto and mozzarella with a little shake of red pepper flakes to heat things up!
- 2 packaged naan flatbreads or 1 cooked thin-crust pizza crust
- ½ cup pesto
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, shredded
- ⅓ cup baby spinach
- crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Spread pesto evenly over flatbreads or pizza crust. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella, top with spinach, then sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Bake until cheese is bubbling, 10 to 13 minutes. Remove from oven and slice warm.
ALSO READ: Sweet Summer Coleslaw Recipe
Original recipe at Delish.