This ratatouille sheet pan dinner is a new spin on this classic French country recipe. Not only is it easy, it’s also made in only one pan.
ALSO READ: South African dumpling recipe
- fresh garlic
- yellow squash
- cherry or grape tomatoes
- olive oil
- fresh herbs like basil and thyme
- your favourite sausage
- Cut and slice up all the vegetables.
- Place the vegetables with olive oil in a baking tray and spice with fresh herbs.
- Nestle the sausage in with the vegetables.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the vegetables are meltingly tender and the sausages are cooked.
Original recipe at The Modern Proper.
ALSO READ: The Best Homemade Hot Fudge Recipe