The hardest part of this chicken dinner is that you have to wait for it to cook and smell how amazing it is. You will be so hungry by the time it’s finished cooking.
ALSO READ: Onthou om vervalde lisensies te hernu
- chicken breasts
- seasoning rub of your choice
- shredded cheddar cheese
- barbecue sauce (optional)
- Season chicken on both sides and add to a baking dish.
- Make sure to grease your baking dish.
- Lay the bacon on top of the chicken.
- Bake at 180°C for 25 to 30 minutes until crispy and cooked all the way through.
- Sprinkle cheese over the bacon and cook a few more minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with your favourite side dish and some barbecue sauce.
Original recipe: Joy Filled Eats