Magersfontein Memorial and Golf Estate requires an accounting and administrative officer.
A vacancy exists for an experienced energetic person to responsible for the full monthly financial accounting process as well as general office and estate administrative activities.
5 hours per day – Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 13:00.
· Upkeep of financial system, records and administrative activities
· Timely and accurate preparation of month-end financial statements, reports and submission of all related documents and records
· Preparation of bank deposits, general ledger postings and statement reconciliations as well as cash handling
· Timely reconciliation of control accounts.
· Daily posting of financial transactions.
· Provide general office assistance and support for estate activities.
· Document control and accurate filing.
· Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
Requirements and skills
· Minimum Grade 12. Complimentary qualifications will be an advantage.
· Proven 3 years computerized accounting and administrative experience.
· Sound knowledge of accounting processes and procedure.
· Recent and relevant Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software.
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
· Personal Attributes – Accuracy; attention to detail; ability to work under pressure; organized; good communication skills; bilingual; team player.
The successful candidate must have their own Transport
Remuneration to be discussed with interview.
Email applications to:
Closing date 30 November 2023