This twist on nachos comes together in less than 30 minutes and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 2 c. shredded chicken
- 3/4 c. barbecue sauce
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 3 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 c. crumbled Cotija
- 1 c. pickled jalapeños
- 1/2 mall red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a large baking sheet with foil. In a large bowl, toss chicken with barbecue sauce.
- Layer half the chips, cheddar, Cotija, chicken, pickled jalapeno and onion. Repeat.
- Bake until cheese is melty and nachos warmed through, 15 minutes.
- Top with avocado and cilantro before serving.
Original recipe from Delish.
READ ALSO: South African dumpling recipe