Wildeklawer Farm is Africa’s largest onion producer and a primary supplier of potatoes, carrots, and beets to local markets. The business has its head office at Barkly West (near Kimberley), with operations spread over three production units. Due to expansion, the following positions are available:
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- The optimal management of personnel, equipment, land, and finance for maximum profitability in the cultivation of our product range
- The continuous optimisation of production processes
- The manager is responsible for managing a division, which includes mid-level management and operators
- Furthermore, the person also takes responsibility for providing him with equipment
- Integration of all available resources, to establish a world-class production unit
The suitable candidate possesses:
- Relevant experience of about 6-8 years in a similar management position
- Appropriate tertiary qualification in Agricultural Management will serve as strong recommendation
- A proven management record in a similar position
Remuneration: We offer a competitive remuneration package, measured by qualifications and experience and backed by attractive perks.
Send full CV to: [email protected] Enquiries: Theresa Lategan 053 531 9725
Closing date: 21 October 2022
If you have not heard from us within thirty days of the closing date, you must accept that your application was unsuccessful.